Purolite, the world’s leading manufacturer of ion exchange specialty high performance resins, first approached Williams Forrest in 2016 for a complete re-architecture of their global web platform in the Magnolia CMS. With thousands of products in their catalog, each with dozens of technical and chemical attributes, Purolite required a consolidated data model with a massive scope to serve the needs of its client and global field offices.
Williams Forrest, a Magnolia Certified Partner, provided the expertise required to build an ultra-performant, multilingual site with a beautiful UI and a completely customized administration portal for content and product management.
Fig1. - A refresh to the Purolite homepage.
As the project continued to evolve throughout the development process to include consideration for a dozen variations of language localization, a discrete news and blog feed for the Life Sciences division, robust behavioral tracking, and CRM integration, WF’s Agile Methodologies ensured success in a rapidly changing landscape. Thrilled with this success and the relationship that has formed since 2016, Purolite continues to engage WF today for steady state maintenance and Magnolia platform management.
- Website Development
- Content Management Systems
- Responsive Web Architecture
- eCommerce Integration
Fig2. - In-depth Ion Exchange Resin information, in the palm of your hand.
- The new Purolite.com provides a clean and logical interface that drills down into discrete product categories using the most relevant verticals
- Content, assets, and product data are easily managed in a custom enterprise Magnolia CMS implementation
- Global field offices can create their own customized landing pages that act as a gateway to a completely translated version of the site
- Uniform content and user experience is available in multiple languages
- Direct CRM integration allows sales and marketing teams to leverage complete customer profiles with a single data source